[Linphone-users] Print easily parseable status messages from linphonec

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: [Linphone-users] Print easily parseable status messages from linphonec
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 01:10:18 +0200

I had some strange problems using linphone as a library from pascal
code. I couldn't succeed in debugging those problems, so I decided to
spawn linphonec instead and control it through stdin/stdout.
The attached patch adds an option "-S" that makes linphonec print
easily parseable messages (since they all start with "GSTATE_").

Bye
--
Luca