[Linphone-users] run with uclibc

From: 麟 周
Subject: [Linphone-users] run with uclibc
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 03:28:39 +1200

i am porting the linephonec to a mips-board.
i have cross compiled all the linphonec needed libraries and the sofeware itself.
i run the linphonec on my target board. but it  tells me as follows:
./linphonec: can't resolve symbol '_stdlib_mb_cur_max'.

and it just exit .
i want to know if the linphone can run with uclibc?
i have update the uclibc to the latest edition, but it dose not help.
please help me.
thanks

Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.   Join Live Search Club!