[Linphone-users] Compiling

From: Ronan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Compiling
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:15:06 +0100

Hello,
I have been trying for a few days to compile linphone from the CVS
version, but don't seem to be successfull. It is actually the first
time i'm compiling a program myself.
I have read the INSTALL file which says to execute ./configure in a
terminal. There is no configure file in the tree though.
I also tried to create this configure file using autoconf and
configure.in, but the following errors are returned :

configure.in:23: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
     See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:30: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_STDC
configure.in:33: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
configure.in:35: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.in:36: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.in:37: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
configure.in:38: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_STATIC
configure.in:43: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT
configure.in:154: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL

Can anyone help ?
Thanks,
Ronan