Re: [Linphone-users] linphone docs

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone docs
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:46:32 +0100

adam hyde <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was wanting to know if there was anyone out there that would like to
> help finish some Linphone documentation I started. It is available here:
> http://www.flossmanuals.net/linphone

Warning: The above manual is under the adware-ready FDL and does not
follow the instructions for correct use of the FDL.

More on the problems with the FDL at
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/blog/2006/fdl#general

It would be better to have Linphone manuals under the same licence as
Linphone itself.

Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.