Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:28:40 +0200

On 5/23/07, Stefan Schwarzer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stefan, you could try to hardcode your public ip address in
> exosip/jrequest.c, function generating_request_out_of_dialog, variable
> locip. If that works it's probably the same problem.

Setting the IP address in jrequest.c doesn't seem to have an
effect.

that's strange, it should. At the time (with 1.6.0) I put a

locip=strdup("my.public.ip");

right before the call to osip_message_set_from
Or maybe it just "fixed" the "REGISTER" headers, I don't remember.

Setting it manually ("Specify firewall address manually")
doesn't seem to work either.

Same here, it didn't change anything.

Bye
--