Re: [Linphone-users] ptime in Linphone ?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ptime in Linphone ?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:35:18 +0200

Hi,

I noticed I can dial every France-Telecom number, but when dialing freebox
numbers, only the stream from the pstn phone to linphone works.
I tested that recently with lastest linphone cvs, because it supports early
media.
I 'm not sure the problem comes from the ptime attribute. Where makes you
think this is the good reason ?
Actually linphone always sends audio with ptime=20 and this cannot be changed.
I need to write some code for that.
If the reason is really about ptime, I consider this is really stupid from
freephonie's gateway to reject audio packet only because they don't have the
expected ptime.
On the contrary, Linphone accepts all ptime in the receiving stream.

Simon