[Linphone-users] Re: 1.7.0 issues

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: 1.7.0 issues
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:28:10 +0000 (UTC)

On 2007-04-16, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
> but I can't reproduce the close button bug. For me it works.
I have GTK 2.10.9. The about dialog from gtk-demo works fine for me too.
But there is used gtk_show_about_dialog() instead.

> The GTK url has no effect for me too, it is not clickable. I think it is
> probably something missing in GTK.
Apparantly, it needs handler functions for URL and email to be
defined. I tryied to define simple ones and now the home page URL and
email address of translators are clickable, the URL label takes in
effect and click invokes HTTP or mail client properly too :)

I try to subscribe to devel list and post the patch there.

-- Petr