RE: [Linphone-users] Execution problem

From: taraniteja.vishwanatha
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] Execution problem
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:17:40 +0530

Hi ,

I am getting one more error while compiling linphone:

eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_info_call':
eXosip.c:860: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_initiate_call_with_body':
eXosip.c:896: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_prepare_request_for_auth':
eXosip.c:964: warning: passing argument 1 of 'osip_strdup' makes pointer
from integer without a cast
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_initiate_call':
eXosip.c:1197: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_on_hold_call':
eXosip.c:1716: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_off_hold_call':
eXosip.c:1847: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_update_top_via':
eXosip.c:2317: warning: passing argument 1 of 'osip_strdup' makes
pointer from integer without a cast
eXosip.c: In function 'eXosip_build_publish':
eXosip.c:2581: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
eXosip.c: In function '_eXosip_transfer_send_notify':
eXosip.c:2932: error: too many arguments to function
'osip_message_set_body'
make[2]: *** [eXosip.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2