Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:08:14 +0200

On 4/4/07, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Normally by setting the firewall address or enabling stun it should have put
your public address in contact field (it works for me)... So I'm surprise it
didn't work for you.

I'm surprised too, since I tried both methods (and confused since it
worked at least once under arm, never under i386). Note that it seem
that stun isn't used for authentication, only after the first call.

The authentication issues will be addressed when porting linphone to eXosip2.

So this is a known issue?

Bye
--
Luca