[Linphone-users] Full-screen Support?

From: Emmanuel Frécon
Subject: [Linphone-users] Full-screen Support?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:25:39 +0100

Hello folks,

I am new to the list and new to linphone, so pardon in advance what could be an obvious or already answered question. I have been searching the mailing list archive a little bit but could not find any answer there.

I would like to run linphone video in fullscreen mode. Is this possible in any way? (so far I have been testing the windows version and the linux version (ubuntu package, i.e. 1.5 branch).

Thanks in advance.

/Emmanuel