Re: [Linphone-users] Porting binaries on to the arm board

From: Thomas Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Porting binaries on to the arm board
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Venkatram,
how do you want to port >binaries< for powerpc to an arm processor? If you
actually mean that you would like to compile linphone for arm then just create
an ipkg for the arm. Of course you need a cross-compile environment (or you
compile it on an arm natively).
There are .bb files available for linphone 1.6.0 on
http://www.openembedded.org/filebrowser/org.openembedded.dev/packages/linphone
which uses bitbake to create the ipkg's. An example for this cross-compile
environment is described at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Development/HomePage
-Thomas

PS: I do not think you get more/better responses by pinging the linphone
mailing list every couple hours or so...