Re: [Linphone-users] Route and IP questions

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Route and IP questions
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:41:05 +0100

Le samedi 10 février 2007 12:27, MJ Ray a écrit :
> Linphonec looks like a good base for building desktop phone clients
> and its debugging output was helpful when reconfiguring the network.
> I've been using earlier versions happily with some servers, but I've
> upgraded to 1.6.0 and tried to register with aql.com and hit a few
> problems:
>
> 1. Can I make linphonec prefer particular codecs?
From the config file (~/.linphonerc), you just have to disable the codec you
don't want by changing enabled=1 to enabled=0 from the sections
[audio_codec_X].

I found on the log below that the asterisk server is doing re-INVITE and
unfortunately this is not supported by this version of linphone ( one future
version will). This is the only problem. The via or route headers despite
they seem strange are not the problem.