[Linphone-users] Regarding binding updates with route optimization

From: Sabeeh Siddiqui
Subject: [Linphone-users] Regarding binding updates with route optimization
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:51:24 -0500

Good afternoon colleagues,

Thank you for all your help regarding linphone installation. Unfortunately the occurrence of problems has become a mild annoyance so here it is: I've been performing route optimization and analyzing the packets received by CN using Ethereal. In all my efforts, a Binding Error occurs which i cannot understand the cause of. I've attached a screenshot from Ethereal but if you aren't able to see it on the mailing list, please ask me for it.

The following are the basic options selected for my configuration files:
Mobile Node:

NodeConfig MN;
DebugLevel 10;

DoRouteOptimizationCN enabled;
DoRouteOptimizationMN enabled;

UseCnBuAck enabled;
MnUseAllInterfaces disabled;

Corresponding Node:

NodeConfig CN;
DebugLevel 10;

Please advise and thank you for your time.

--
Sabeeh Siddiqui