Re: [Linphone-users] ipv6

From: Tomi Hautakoski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ipv6
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:42:43 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, ali daher wrote:

I tried to use it on ipv6 network and with ipv6 addresses to an ipv6 enabled ser, but it did not work and registration failed.

Can anyone from the development team take this into consideration, and try to tell how if it was already tested with ipv6?

Hi,

I'm not a linphone dev but just to inform you that I've been testing linphone-1.5.1 and linphone-1.6.0 with IPv6 and here it works. My server is running openser. Just make sure that in proxy settings you set the right address to right fields, e.g. address@hidden, not address@hidden It took me a couple of days to figure that one out.

Another thing, remember to enable IPv6 from the settings. =) And in the future, please post logs so it's easier for the devs to help you.

BR,
Tomi Hautakoski
address@hidden
                Today is Monday, cleverly disguised as Tuesday.