[Linphone-users] ipv6

From: ali daher
Subject: [Linphone-users] ipv6
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:55:17 +0200

As recommended before , i am testin linphone 1.5.0 it has ipv6 option.

I tried to use it on ipv6 network and with ipv6 addresses to an ipv6 enabled ser, but it did not work and registration failed.

Can anyone from the development team take this into consideration, and try to tell how if it was already tested with ipv6?

Also if someone got some additional information about linphone and ipv6 please contact me

Regards

Ali Daher

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/