[Linphone-users] Cross compiling Speex-1.1.12

From: cheluva narayana
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cross compiling Speex-1.1.12
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 02:00:56 -0800

Hi All,

I am trying to build Linphone-1.5.1 to powerpc-405.
While building I have struck in compiling Speex-1.1.12.

Please help me how to compile Speex-1.1.12 to powerpc-405.

In Linphone they have given for ARM compiler as:

First you need to remove ogg headers from your build system to avoid a
dirty conflict between
your build machine binaries and the arm binaries. They are usually in
a libogg-dev package (rpm or deb).

Where the ogg headers will be in my pc. and also help me in removing
ogg headers from the system.

I am using Red-Hat-9i kernel--2.4.20-8.

Regards,

Cheluva.