[Linphone-users] linphone and voipcheap

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone and voipcheap
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:33:43 +0000

Hello,

Was anyone successful in using linphone on voipcheap.com ?

I tried to set it up, but the authentication simply fails - the window
requesting the username/password/etc reappears immediately.

I entered sip:sip.voipcheap.com as proxy, my username as username, my password
as password. For "identity" I tried blank, my username, and voipcheap.com ;
for userid I tried blank and my username.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik