Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:10:35 +0100

Hi,

* this is abnormal you get the mcop error after reconfiguring and recompiling
with --disable-artsc. It means that you were actually not running the version
of linphone you recompiled. Make sure you  have cleaned the build directory
before rebuilding and run make install to be sure that the executable is not
linking against previously installed shared library.

* the display name can be set in the "identity" field for each sip account
with the usual syntax: display_name <sip:address@hidden>.
For example: Simon Morlat <sip:address@hidden>

* linphone (eXosip) uses rports already and I don't think rport behaviour can
affect audio stream.
I suggest that you send us via the mailing list of full log of your linphone
having audio problems using linphone --verbose or linphonec -d 6 if you are
using linphonec.

Simon