Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport

From: Thomas Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 04:51:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ari,
you might find the configuration file for the gnome frontend ("linphone") in
the directory ~/.gnome2, the console version ("linphonec") however uses
~/.linphonerc.

In the configuration file there is a section [rtp] setting ports like:
  audio_rtp_port=7078
  video_rtp_port=9078

Are these the ports you need to change?
Regards,