Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport

From: Ari El
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Display Name and rport
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to update the post:

   I upgraded to 1.5.1, the same two questions apply.

   Regarding question number 2, I should note there is a weird behavior in
which linphone can be called in (and ring) once. It never gets (or places
successfully) a second call, it has to be killed and relaunched
(re-registered).

   Also my proxy is behind an acme session border controller; eyebeam in the
same machine can register and place both incoming and outgoing calls with no
port forwarding required on my home router and no stun... and I'm trying to
achieve the same with linphone. At least I got it to register after fighting
for an hour :)

   I suspect rports will fix this issue.

   I wanted to check ~/.linphonerc however there is no such file in my home
dir. And I'm positive I'm not launching linphone as root. This is a bit
weird, I can't find where linphone is storing my settings.

Thanks