Re: [Linphone-users] ORTP with Symmetric

From: Kannaiyan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ORTP with Symmetric
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:22:05 +0800

Hi Simon,

The reason for the need is below,

1. To anaylse how is the communication performance between the end parties.
2. When the bandwidth occupied is high and the quality of voice is low, need
to switch to low bit rate codec.
3. When it comes to video, sometimes the base frame is not proper, so we
might need to ask the remote party to start sending the pilot frame or base
frame.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kannaiyan