Re: [Linphone-users] Speex problems again, partially solved

From: Ari Moisio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Speex problems again, partially solved
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:49:42 +0200 (EET)

Hi

Same fix as before, i had to uncomment following lines ant console/Makefile

#in order to workaround a arm-linux cross-compilation libtool bug
#we need to explicit again the dependencies of the executables:
AM_LDFLAGS = $(top_builddir)/mediastreamer2/src/libquickstream.la \
                $(top_builddir)/mediastreamer2/src/libmediastreamer.la \
                $(top_builddir)/oRTP/src/libortp.la \
                $(SPEEX_LIBS) \
                $(OSIP_LIBS)

I hope someone more familiar with automake could have a look why these lines are commented out even i'm not building in ARM platform.

--
arimo