Re: [Linphone-users] Where is the user interface

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Where is the user interface
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:39:08 +0100

Hi,

You've started the console version of linphone called 'linphonec'. It has no
graphical interface by definition. You start calls using commands such
as 'call sip:somebody@<hostname>'.
I think you'd prefer use the gnome interface. You need gnome -devel libraries
to compile it.
I don't know gentoo at all, perhaps you should ask the correct way to have
linphone with gnome interface to the maintainer of linphone's gentoo package.

Simon