[Linphone-users] Play & Record little bug found

From: Salvador Gianluca
Subject: [Linphone-users] Play & Record little bug found
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:14:15 +0200

Hi Simon and all the list!
I have done some tests to try to undestand why my record feature didn't work.
At the end i have found the why:
if you try to record something without playing something else at the same time, the record.wav file will result empty. Again: if you set the record file before any call, and after, during the call you play something, the recorder begin the registration when the play starts.
Seems that play and record features is strongly dependent on to the other!
This little thing made me mad for two days, because i was trying one file-audio-channel per time...
but today at the end, the light turned on!!
Regards,
Gian