Re: [Linphone-users] Build questions

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Build questions
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:14:43 +0200

Hello,

> Since our calls are very similar every time is there any way we can
> speed up the echo cancellation learning process?
No. Despite your calls are similar, the echo can be very different from one
line to another.

> Is there any settings we can change for the echo cancellation?
Yes you can tune the filter_length parameter. It defines the maximum delay for
the echo. If it is too big you spend too much time in computing, if too small
the echo canceler may miss the echo (no echo will be removed thus).

Simon