Re: [Linphone-users] Bug in oRTP Version ortp-0.10.1

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug in oRTP Version ortp-0.10.1
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:06:52 +0200

It's still very unclear for me.
You must wait the last call to rtp_session_*_with_ts to finish before calling
rtp_session_destroy().
I guess you are using this RtpSession object from two threads: if your
application does take care of serializing the calls to this RtpSession
object, you'll get problems.
If you don't do that the rtp_session_*_with_ts will lock since the mutex and
the condition will be destroyed by rtp_session_destroy().

Simon