Re: [Linphone-users] ortp

From: Levente Kovacs
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ortp
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:56:09 +0200

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:53:55 +0800
"Kannaiyan Natesan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> It looks like you have problem with this line,
>
> rtp_session_set_local_addr(session,ip_adr,local_port);
>
> Check the ip address and the local port and make sure it is intialized
> properly.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. It was a c/c++ problem, but it is solved now. However, I
have an other thing.

The packets from the camera has payload type of 150. I call

ret=rtp_session_set_payload_type(session, 150);

but it keeps telling me that

ortp-warning-rtp_session_ts_to_t: use of unsupported payload type 150.
ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_ts: unable to recv an unsupported payload.

How can I implement unknown payload_type?

Thank you very much!

Levente