[Linphone-users] rtp_session_set_blocking_mode doesnt work

From: youyou
Subject: [Linphone-users] rtp_session_set_blocking_mode doesnt work
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:47:59 +0900 (JST)

Hello all,

Now I'm facing in difficulty about rtp_session_set_blocking_mode.
Even though I set blocking mode using rtp_session_set_blocking_mode
like setting second argument as 1(I think this is false),
rtp_session_recv_with_ts seems like working non-blocking mode.
(Because, rtp_session_recv_with_ts returns immediately
regardless rtp packet receiveing or not.)

So anyone who could help me with, would you be able to conduct
me how to set blocking mode to the socket with oRTP library.

The version of oRTP library which I used,is top of CVS at two weeks ago.
if anyone feels it is incorrect,please let me know the version
which I should used.

Regards,
KK