Re: [Linphone-users] Build questions

From: Jeffrey Sheehan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Build questions
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:51:04 +0930

Simon,

Thanks for your outstanding product and your help.  We have linphone
working very well with the echo cancellation thanks to your help.

We are using Linphone and Asterisk to make an intercom system, so we
make many calls of short duration to identical hardware/software every
time.

Since our calls are very similar every time is there any way we can
speed up the echo cancellation learning process?

Is there any settings we can change for the echo cancellation?

Thanks again.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Sheehan