Re: [Linphone-users] Bug in oRTP Version ortp-0.10.1

From: Kannaiyan Natesan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug in oRTP Version ortp-0.10.1
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:39:26 +0800

When restarting the session, it doesn't print anything. Since it is locked in the previous lock.

pthread_cond_broadcast(&(&audiosession->recv_wp)->cond);
rtp_session_destroy(audiosession);

If I use the above pthread_cond_broadcast it works fine. Is that correct to use or does it solves the lock?

Kannaiyan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Morlat" <address@hidden>