[Linphone-users] Session Problem with oRTP -

From: Kannaiyan Natesan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Session Problem with oRTP -
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:59:35 +0800

I have written to read and write rtp. For every new session I just create a new session and receive the rtp. It looks the receiving rtp is having a problem and I could not hear the sound and sometimes choppy.

Here is the code I use,

When application starts,

ortp_init();
ortp_scheduler_init();

For each new session:

rts = wts = 0;
audiosession=rtp_session_new(RTP_SESSION_SENDRECV);
rtp_session_set_scheduling_mode(audiosession,1);
rtp_session_set_blocking_mode(audiosession,1);
rtp_session_set_local_addr(audiosession,"0.0.0.0",7078);
rtp_session_enable_adaptive_jitter_compensation(audiosession,TRUE);
rtp_session_set_jitter_compensation(audiosession,40);
rtp_session_set_remote_addr(audiosession,"192.168.1.199",7078);
rtp_session_set_payload_type(audiosession,0);
(IP address, i'm just testing with a single machine)

During receiving and sending:

rts=0,wts=0; // intialistion

rts +=80;
rtp_session_recv_with_ts(audiosession,buf,80,rts,&have_more);
wrts+=80;
rtp_session_send_with_ts(audiosession,buf,len,wts);

(Sending and receiving are independent threads)

When the session Ends:

rtp_session_destroy(audiosession);

In the end of application:

ortp_exit();

I need to kill the app and restart it again to proper correctly.
Can you please help me what is the problem with the above code.

Am I missing anything, why I need to restart everytime to get it to work correctly?

Regards,
Kannaiyan