Re: [Linphone-users] linphone access when a firewall is involved...

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone access when a firewall is involved...
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:02:14 +0200

The adress to put in the firewall address field is the public address of your
firewal, I mean the ip address seen by other computers in the internet.
Despite what it is written, this can be a real hostname.

Alternatively, you can use the lastest tarball 1.3.99.6 from savanah download
page that supports stun: you'll have just to enter a stun server hostname,
(for example stunserver.org ) and linphone will automatically find the
external address dynamically.

Simon