[Linphone-users] Installinf on Gentoo

From: Salvador Gianluca
Subject: [Linphone-users] Installinf on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:55:40 +0200

Hi to all!
I have already succesfully installed linphone on Fedora Core 4, and it works very good.
So i tried to install also in a Gentoo installation, without the gnome interface.
I have already installed both speex-1.1.12 and libosip2-2.2.2 libraries,
but when i type the "./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-strict --disable-glib --disable-gnome_ui" command it give me this error:

"checking for SPEEX... configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SPEEX_CFLAGS
and SPEEX_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details."

Could anyone help me with this problem?

Best regards,
Gianluca Salvador