Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone of OMAP1510 issuses

From: Michael Grigoni
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone of OMAP1510 issuses
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:38:29 -0500

Prakash Narayanan M wrote:

I have ported Linphone on TI Innovator (ARM core).  I am able to establish a
call with success. But I am finding the following problems.  Any suggestions
are welcome.

My build of 1.3.5 on OpenBSD / i386 / OSSlib is producing the same
behaviors you are reporting here...

1)       There is a warning issued while running Linphone “Warning:Must catchup
XXX milliseconds.”  What is the reason for this and will it cause any problem
in the functioning?

I see this also -- large numbers of these messages appear rapidly.

2)       I get breaks in audio  on one side.  Other side it is fully OK.  This
breaks can be on any side but always one side is fine and other side gets
breaks in audio.  But when it is heard quality is good.  What is the reason for
these breaks in audio?

Is your good audio from linphone to the remote UA?  Do you ever get good
audio in the other direction (I don't).

Perhaps these symptoms shed some light on the linphone architecture?
I wish I had time to study the code; a primer on the internals would be
very helpful.

Regards,

Michael