Re: [Linphone-users] RE: Building on OpenBSD 3.9

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] RE: Building on OpenBSD 3.9
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:00:41 +0200

Before it 's too late, I would _really_ prefer patches applying to cvs. The audio processing part (mediastreamer) has been rewritten in unstable branch, all patches sent for the stable branch will have to be rewritten ( or will be lost...).

One advantage of the new mediastreamer (mediastreamer2) is that the way OSS api is used is much more conventional, so I really expect linphone to work much better with oss drivers.

Simon