[Linphone-users] linphonec and NAT

From: adam
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec and NAT
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:02:57 +0200

hi,

I managed to get linphonec (1.1.0) registering with a Asterisk server. It does
so no problem as long as there is no NAT in the way.

The version (1.1.0) is necessary for using on the gumstix platform and I'm
trying to get it to work from behind a NAT without upgrading (which means cross
compiling to arm). Can anyone shed some light for me on how to get around NAT
issues with linphonec?

adam

--

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : address@hidden
mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)