Re: [Linphone-users] Linphonec 1 sec latency in autoanswer mode

From: Frits Senders
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphonec 1 sec latency in autoanswer mode
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:47:38 +0200

Hi,

No, I didn’t call linphone_core_set_audio_jittcomp().
Linphonec has the same problem, when used in autoanswer mode.
But I think I have a solution for my latency problem:
When you do a linphone_core_accept_dialog() directly after an invite_received is come in, you get the 1 sec latency on incoming sound. But when you do the linphone_core_accept_dialog() after the next linphonecore_itterate(), everthing is ok.

But thanks anyway!

Hello,

Did you called that function in your api ?

void linphone_core_set_audio_jittcomp(LinphoneCore *lc, int value);

This method sets the bufferisation interval in milisecond for the incoming
audio stream.
The default value is 60 ms, which quite short normally. Maybe you override it
using the above function ?

Simon