Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on TI OMAP - Sound issues

From: Adam Ward
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on TI OMAP - Sound issues
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:52:00 +0000 (GMT)

  Hi,

I was just browsing the mailing list online archive and saw that I had had this
very same problem.

If I recall correctly, I had to create
/root/armbuild/lib/linphone/plugins/mediastreamer and copy all the executables
(i.e. mediastream, mstest, ring_test, test_alaw, test_gsm... etc, though I
suspect only the first is used) from the mediastreamer subdirectory after
building linphone.
 I guess there's an ommision in the install process - or we both missed a step?

 I'm using 1.2.0 on a PXA270 board by the way.

 I wonder if there's a way to make it use /usr/lib/linphone/etc on the device,
instead of being stuck with the build system prefix...

 Adam