Re: [Linphone-users] receiving SIP info (DTMF)

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] receiving SIP info (DTMF)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:49:50 +0200

Le Mardi 11 Avril 2006 16:59, Frits Senders a écrit :
> Question:
>
> My application is: calling with an analog phone via a gateway to a
> linphonecore app. And controls some features by means of DTMF.
>
> Is it possible to detect DTMF tones or DTMF in SIP-info with the
> linphonecore library ?
RFC2833 tones are detected but not relayed through the linphonecore api.
You'll need to hack the on_dtmf_received() function in file audiostream.c in
mediastreamer or mediastreamer2 directory according to the version of
linphone you are using (mediastreamer2 is for >=1.3.99).
Linphone can send SIP-INFO dtmfs but reception is unimplemented.

> If yes, do all/most gateways support this DTMF translating?
I'm sorry I don't know.

Simon