Re: [Linphone-users] Parameters in config file described?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Parameters in config file described?
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:18:47 +0100

Hello,

Here's my config file, with comments

[net]
con_type=4
use_nat=0
nat_address=15.128.128.4

[sip]
sip_port=5060
contact=sip:address@hidden
default_proxy=-1
guess_hostname=1
use_info=0 #whether sip info messages should be used for DTMFs
use_ipv6=0
inc_timeout=15 #timeout after an un-answered incoming call is declined

[rtp]
audio_rtp_port=7078
video_rtp_port=9078
audio_jitt_comp=60 #number of miliseconds of audio bufferized before playing
video_jitt_comp=60 #same thing for video

[sound]
rec_lev=100
play_lev=80
local_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/rings/oldphone.wav
remote_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav
dev_id=2
source=m #m=microphone, l=line
playback_dev_id=2
capture_dev_id=2
ringer_dev_id=2
ring_lev=80

[video]
enabled=1
show_local=1

[audio_codec_0]
mime=speex
rate=16000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_1]
mime=GSM
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_2]
mime=PCMA
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_3]
mime=G723
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_4]
mime=G729
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_5]
mime=speex
rate=8000
enabled=1

[video_codec_0]
mime=H263-1998
rate=90000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_6]
mime=iLBC
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_7]
mime=PCMU
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_8]
mime=1015
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_9]
mime=1015
rate=8000
enabled=1

[friend_0]
url=Toto <sip:address@hidden>
pol=accept #accept subcriptions
subscribe=1  #send subscriptions
proxy=-1      #no proxy to use

Be careful that the config parser doesn' t like comments.

Simon