[Linphone-users] configuration error

From: Prakash N
Subject: [Linphone-users] configuration error
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:24:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all
while Iam trying to configure the linphone I get an
error like this. I'd attached the config.log, could
anyone help me out.

Libgnome and/or libgnomeui are missing. For that
reason the gnome interface cannot be compiled.
* Compilation of gnome interface is disabled.
* Console interface will be compiled.
Now type 'make' to compile, and then 'make install' as
root to install it.

I'm using Redhat Linux9 and installed libosip and
necessary requirements as in INSTALL file.
address@hidden linphone-1.2.0]# rpm -qa libg*
libgnomecanvas-devel-2.2.0.1-1
libgnomeprintui-devel-1.116.0-4
libgtop-devel-1.0.12-17
libgnomeprint22-2.2.1.1-3
libgsf-1.6.0-4
libgnomeprint15-0.37-4
libgnomeprint-1.116.0-6
libgcj-3.2.2-5
libgnomeprint-devel-1.116.0-6
libgcc-3.2.2-5
libglade2-2.0.1-3
libglade-devel-0.17-11
libgnome-devel-2.2.0.1-8
libgnomeui-devel-2.2.0.1-5
libgnomeui-2.2.0.1-5
libgtop2-2.0.0-10
libgcj-devel-3.2.2-5
libglade2-devel-2.0.1-3
libgail-gnome-1.0.0-6
libgnomecanvas-2.2.0.1-1
libglade-0.17-11
libgtop-1.0.12-17
libghttp-1.0.9-7
libgnome-2.2.0.1-8
libgnomeprintui22-2.2.1.1-1
libgnat-3.2.2-5
libgal19-0.19.2-4
libgnomeprintui-1.116.0-4
libgal21-0.23-1
libgtop2-devel-2.0.0-10
libghttp-devel-1.0.9-7
address@hidden linphone-1.2.0]#

Should I've to install anyother package as told in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2004-12/msg00007.html

Also could anyone tell how to configure linphone for
freeworldialup (esp STUN support). I dont know where
to give stun server address in linphone configuration.
(I tried linphonec).

Prakash