[Linphone-users] linphonec linux RH9 configuration

From: Prakash N
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec linux RH9 configuration
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:04:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hi
Iam trying to configure linphonec in my ststem. Before
this I could configure and communicate using
sipxezphone (sipfoundry). I was using freeworlddialup
& sipphone for sip server and STUN support. Iam having
static IP (private) based network PC. Now I want to
know how can I configure linphonec for sipphone/fwd.

Suppose my details which was working under sipxezphone

with sipphone

identity:      sip:address@hidden
realm:         proxy01.sipphone.com
username:      17476307026
password:      password at the sipphone
proxy server:  proxy01.sipphone.com:5060
stun server:   stun01.sipphone.com:3478

Please tell how can I enter these settings in
linphonec, as I couldnt see these features in
configuration.

This is the command log when I run linphonec. could
anyone please reate the settings given by fwd and
required by linphone.

address@hidden linphone-1.2.0]# linphonec
Message:Found /dev/dsp.
Warning:dsp block size set to 16384.
Warning:dsp block size set to 16384.
Ready.
linphonec> proxy add
Adding new proxy setup:
enter proxy sip address:
sip:proxy01.sipphone.com
enter your identity sip address for this proxy:
sip:address@hidden
Do you want to register on this proxy (yes/no):
yes
Specify register expiration time in seconds (default
is 600):

Specify route if needed:
sip:stun01.sipphone.com

Proxy added.

I tried editing this file ~/.linphonec,

address@hidden firefox]# cat ~/.linphonec
[net]
con_type=4
use_nat=1
nat_address=stun01.sipphone.com

[sip]
username=sip:address@hidden
sip_port=5060
passwd=Password
hostname=proxy01.sipphone.com
use_registrar=1
registrar=sip:proxy01.sipphone.com
contact=sip:address@hidden
use_info=0
use_ipv6=0
guess_hostname=1
default_proxy=-1

[rtp]
audio_rtp_port=7078
video_rtp_port=9078
audio_jitt_comp=60
video_jitt_comp=60

[sound]
playback_dev_id=0
ringer_dev_id=0
capture_dev_id=0
rec_lev=80
play_lev=80
ring_lev=80
source=m
local_ring=/usr/local/share/sounds/linphone/rings/oldphone.wav
remote_ring=/usr/local/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav

[video]
enabled=0
show_local=0

[audio_codec_0]
mime=PCMU
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_1]
mime=GSM
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_2]
mime=PCMA
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_3]
mime=speex
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_4]
mime=speex
rate=16000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_5]
mime=1015
rate=8000
enabled=1

Always I get registration failed, could anyone help me
in solving out this problem.

Prakash
ME Student
CEDT IISc