Re: [Linphone-users] adding G726-40, 32, 24, 16 dynamic PT codecs to oRT

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] adding G726-40, 32, 24, 16 dynamic PT codecs to oRTP
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:39:38 +0100

Hello,

Your payload definitions are ok. I think your noise problem probably results
of encoding/decoding problems. Also check that all packets are correctly
received (no timestamp problems) using the oRTP statistics
(ortp_global_stats_display()).

You can setup a profile on a per call basis using this:
RtpProfile *prof=rtp_profile_clone(&av_profile);
/* add your dynamic payloads:*/
rtp_profile_set_payload(prof,32,&payload_type_g726_40);
/*...*/
/* set the profile to the session */
rtp_session_set_profile(session,prof);

Simon