[Linphone-users] Someone has span botted the list, can someone please st

From: Doug Smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] Someone has span botted the list, can someone please stop this?
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:27:20 -0500

Ok, I have just received a message I didn't keep because I do not want
to receive such mailings.  Soneone has spam botted the linphone list
and has gathered up all the address of those subscribed to it.

I just received a message about "visit us to have a dangerous penis"
What garbage.  Is anyone else getting this pornography?

Thank you for stopping this.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.
Computer Scientist For CHRIST!