[Linphone-users] Compilation without speex

From: Kushal Dalal
Subject: [Linphone-users] Compilation without speex
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:47:33 +0530

I am cross compiling linphonec-1.1.0 for ARM - MIZI Embedded Linux platform.(for Samsung S3C2410 board.)
I am using cross compilaton tool chain by MIZI.
I would like to remove speex depedancy for the package.
I tried "--with-speex=no" and "--without-speex" while running configure script.
But it is not working. I think there is a bug in that script at speex part.
What could be the solution?
Even I am not able to cross compile Speex with my tool chain !!..

Thanks in advance.

-Kushal Dalal