Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem

From: Marcel Karras
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:31:40 +0200 (CEST)

Ravi sagte:

> Thanks Marcel for your quick reply.
>
> I have already done ldconfig, but still same error.

If you still have libspeex-* files in the output of ldconfig you should
remove these files manually out of the library directory. After this you
should install the newest libary version.

> Also can you provide me with the link, which gives me information on how
> to use linphone.  I am using Linphone as UA and partysip as SIP server.
> I have searched on google, but the links provided by it has't given
> sufficient information.

The homepage: http://linphone.org/?lang=us&rubrique=4
Deeper infos are to be found in the source code distribution.

Regards
- Marcel