Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem

From: Marcel Karras
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:27:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Ravi,

Ravi sagte:

> I tried to uninstall the earlier version of libspeex using make clean or
> make distclean.
> But when I run the command you have given "ldconfig -p|grep libspeex"  it
> still displays some files as
> "libspeex.so.1 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libspeex.so.1
>         libspeex.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libspeex.so
> "

don't forget to update the library cache file with the command "ldconfig"
as root. A further "ldconfig -p|grep libspeex" won't display any results
if speex is really uninstalled.

> Also if you can forward me the latest version of it, it will be a great
> help to me.

You can download the current version from: http://www.speex.org/download.html

I was confused about the naming conventions of my libspeex because I have
a libspeex-1.3.0.so and though the project has the same version but that's
not true. The stable tree is 1.0.5 and the unstable one is 1.1.10.

Regards
- Marcel Karras