Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem

From: Marcel Karras
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:35:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Ravi,

Ravi sagte:

> But when I try to configure for linphone it is giving me a error as shown
> below.
>
> "configure: error: Could not find a libspeex version that have the
> speex_encode_int() function. Please install libspeex=1.0.5 or
> libspeex>=1.1.6"

It seems if you have some competing versions of libspeex installed on your
system. You should ensure that libspeex.so is a pointer to the correct
version. As for now there is libspeex-1.3.0 available. In order to figure
out what library version is currently active try the following:

ldconfig -p|grep libspeex

Then you can manually softlink the libspeex.so file to a newer library if
required. For more information you should consult the "config.log" file in
your linphone source directory and examine the point of failure.

Regards
- Marcel Karras