Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem

From: Marcel Karras
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - sipomatic problem
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:59:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Ravi,

Ravi said:

> I have installed the linphone.
> When I was trying to run the sipomatic it gives error explained below:
>
> "sipomatic: error while loading shared libraries: libosipparser2.so.3:
> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

linphone depends on further libs. You'll have to install the osipparser2
library in order to get linphone work. If you're shure you installed the
lib then try "ldconfig -p|grep osipparser" and look if it's registered in
/etc/ld.so.cache. If you installed the lib into a directory not usual you
can edit /etc/ld.so.conf, add this directory containing the lib and
execute "ldconfig".

Greetings
- Marcel