[Linphone-users] Alsa makes no noise

From: Marcel Karras
Subject: [Linphone-users] Alsa makes no noise
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:29:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have a problem using linphonec with ALSA on my MIPS AU1100. The linphone
console client seems to work quite fine but there's no sound output. I
made a test together with sipomatic and traced the behaviour of linphone.
(see attachment) Whatever I try there will be no sound. I even sent the
process in sleep state (ctrl+z) and checked the mixer settings but they
were okay.
I can play sounds with aplay normally and linphone states having found
alsa, too. So I assume it should work. May there be buffer problems or
something like that?
Any help would be quite appreciative.

- Marcel Karras